Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Monday's Challenge at Outlawz

I have been late posting - naughty me.  But I've had a myriad of things happen.  So I'm going to show you all my team mates' cards they made this week (along with my own).  And ask you to visit their blogs/facebooks and comment on their work.  They would love it!

Our sponsor for this week is the wonderful
 
 Prize pkg. includes the following 3 digis.
 
ALEX
USING: B-95 Jane Austen inspiration
Linda O
USING:  B-99 Jane Austen inspiration
Holley B.
USING:  B-99 Jane Austen inspiration
Liw L.
USING:  B-98 Jane Austen inspiration
 
Quote from the book Persuasion by Jane Austen
Annica K.
USING:  B-99 Jane Austen inspiration
Linda W
USING:  B-95 Jane Austen inspiration
  MIRJAM FAST
USING:  B-98 Jane Austen inspiration

Thank you for visiting.  Come visit with us online at OUTLAWZ by clicking here:
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!