Monday, April 10, 2017

How about an Easter Goose?

THE ONE AND ONLY!!!............

SPONSOR:  RICK ST DENNIS
 
PRIZE:  2 digi of choice (no sheets, sets ,
or pdf coloringbooks) or 25 % discount in 1 order in zibbet 
THEME:  Easter Celebration Card
HOSTESS:  Linda W.  (ME!!!)
Isn't this digi Goose from RSD just the cutest!  With it I made up 2 Easter fun cards.  I'm not always so funny in my cards, I think I will be from now on - occasionally at least.  You can also see the interiors with room to write a note! Hope you enjoy!




COME JOIN US AT OUTLAWZ GREETINGS!
and then jump in at play with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies!

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are fab. What a cute image. This project is perfect for our first ever challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. I hope you will join us. hugs, Teresa http://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, Linda! I'm assuming that you are entering our challenge but I don't see a link back to it. Could you do that, please? :-D I'm just tickled to pieces that you are supporting our new 'critter' challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and I hope you'll become a regular. Thank you. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!