Monday, January 23, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY/FRIENDSHIP

OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE GROUP
PRESENTS A FRIENDSHIP CHALLENGE
CAN YOU MAKE THE GRADE?

Our awesome sponsor this week is:
SPONSOR:
 PRIZE: 4 images

THEME:  FRIENDSHIP CARD
I used:

and


My card idea started out as one of those cards split into 3 ways, and being close to my youngest daughter's birthday, I wanted just a smidgeon of Valentine's love in it- thus the key and lock and flowers!  Most of everything embellished on it was given to me in various raks.  I was fortunate enough this weekend to spend 6 hours cleaning and re-organizing my craft room and I found a lot of goodies to use!  WOO HOO!

So now come on over to OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE and join us this week and perhaps even grab a Bugaboo digi on your item.  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!