Monday, December 19, 2016

THE SKY IS THE LIMIT

WELCOME!
Outlawz challenge today is:  THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!
Our wonderful sponsor is:
RSD (RICK ST DENNIS)
https://www.zibbet.com/Rick1949

PRIZE:  2 digi of choice (no sheets, sets , or pdf coloringbooks)
or 25 % discount in 1 order in zibbet 
I chose Noah and the Ark from RSD, and included a bit of leaves to represent the dove's return with the greenery upon finding land after the flood.   I also use prismacolor and CTMH colored pencils, enjoying the change from copics for awhile.  
Thank you for the short visit, I hope you'll pop on over tothe Outlawz Greetings Challenge (this is a Monday challenge when you look thru the list of challenges we have available) and join in.  We do have weekly and monthly prizes available.

Enjoy and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
We will not be having a new challenge until Jan.2!

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Linda! As I was a wee late getting my cards mail out again this year, it might not yet arrive to you. So I want to stop by to wish you and your little family a very Merry Christmas and blessings of the new year! Thank you for blessing me with your friendship! Many hugs, Christina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!