Monday, September 19, 2016

WHAT ARE BELLA AND BARNEY UP TO?

"USE A SQUARE, A RECTANGLE, A CIRCLE AND A STAR"
AND you will fit in perfectly with our theme!

SEPT 19 to 25

Our wonderful sponsor is:
DIGI STAMPS 4 JOY

MY PROJECTS:  BARNEY AND BELLA

NOTE:  I luckily was able to use up previously made card backs from my stash.  I do have a Zuchon and was familiar with the various dog colors they can present to you.

Come on over to OUTLAWZ GREETING CHALLENGE this week
and "SQUARE, RECTANGLE, CIRCLE AND STAR" your project!!!

Share that project with us - and inspire us!!!

1 comments:

Christina Hor said...

Oh my goodness! These are the cutest looking dogs I've ever seen Linda! Absolutely love the color of their fur. That's done with copic I assume? The mix of background designer papers are also a beautiful choice. The colors are so bright and cheerful. I can't help but smile just looking at these two cards and the adorable Barney and Bella. Wishing you a lovely new Monday and week ahead Linda. Take care. Hugs.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!