Monday, September 26, 2016

ANYTHING GOES WITH RHINO AND ITS CREDIT CARDS

IT'S ANYTHING GOES WEEK AT
OUTLAWZ GREETING CHALLENGE
So it's up to you what to bring forth out of your imagination!

SEPT 26 THRU OCT 3
Our wonderful sponsor is:

SPONSOR: QKR
 
(Prize is 5 digis)

HOW TO STOP A RHINO......
http://www.qkrstampede.com/proddetail.php?prod=digi15819

(The sentiment is from QKR Stampede and the Rhino is from my general stash.)




Come on over to OUTLAWZ GREETING CHALLENGE this week
and "try your hand at ANYTHING GOES" with your project!!!

Share that project with us - and inspire us!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute card Linda and I love those colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. What a funny sentiment Linda and I absolutely adore all the different pink tone! And you know what, that floral design paper compliment your blog's sidebar background so well! Beautiful card. I didn't get a chance to do any cardmaking last week and this week is a bet hectic being just me with the kids. Otherwise I would join in the fun. I hope you'll have a lovely last week of September Linda. Take care. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!