Sunday, August 14, 2016

ENUF FRIENDSHIP CARDS?

I never do - how about you?  I need MORE friendship cards NOW!  So I was happy when this challenge appeared at OUTLAWZ GREETING CHALLENGE!  Two wonderful sponsors are giving out a total of 6 images combined between the 2 of them.
SPONSORS ARE:
SLS LINES
 
PRIZE: 3 DIGIS

AND
EAST WIND
 
PRIZE: 4 IMAGES

If you haven't dropped by each of these wonderful stores, take a moment now.  
Here are my cards I've made!

(EAST WIND)  AURORA AND CHARLIE
  

AND USING (SLS LINES) - DRAGONFLIES


Come on over to OUTLAWZ GREETING CHALLENGE this week
and "SHOW US YOUR FRIENDSHIP" on your project!!!

Share that project with us - and inspire us!!!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Wow, you've been busy! Lovely cards, girlfriend!

Holly Young said...

both of these so cute! I especially like the first card with the frantage on the background.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!