Monday, June 20, 2016

What's New At Outlawz?

 What really is new at Outlawz?  Other than a new theme, new week, new members and new ideas, not sure what else we can find - oh yes, maybe a great inspiration blog from all my fellow teamies!   We are asking everyone to stretch your comfie zone - try a new technique and let us see it!  Would you believe you can win a $12 voucher for doing so (from DIGISTAMPS4JOY?)  YES really, you can!

Our entire team used the same beautiful image from DS4J - but wow, what difference in the way we treated -PHANTASI 7

My new technique is a watercolored background.  I think I've been afraid to use watercolor paper and inks - I'll try again!  I do think this background should've been darker - I am learning!  To be honest,  I found it fascinating!  Now for more videos of how tos!!!

Upcoming challenges are:
June 27 - Anything Goes
July 4 - Something about Music
July 11 - Summer recreation
July 18 - Friendship
July 25 - Anything Goes

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!