Monday, June 27, 2016

OK, What Gives at Outlawz?


NO MAJOR THEME!  WOO HOO!  Anything goes at Outlawz Greetings Challenge!

SPONSOR: SLS LINES
 
PRIZE:  3 SINGLE DIGIS
and
MELONHEADZ
 
PRIZE: 1 BUNDLE

My image from SLS Lines is:  PRINCESS KITTY
done with copics  and paper pieced bg...

And my image from MELONHEADZ is from a wowser Bible Packet - I used
DANIEL AND THE LION:
Check this article out about Daniel!  http://www.crosswalk.com/faith/bible-study/10-things-you-didn-t-know-about-daniel-in-the-bible.html?utm_content=buffer3ccd4&utm_medium=fbpage&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=cwupdate

Again I hope I have inspired you a bit.  Please come over to Outlawz Greetings and visit and even more than that, enter your ANYTHING GOES project!  

Upcoming challenges are:
July 4 - SOMETHING ABOUT MUSIC
July 11 - Summer recreation
July 18 - Friendship
July 25 - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!