Monday, April 11, 2016

Trikes, Pandas, and Critters at Outlawz Greetings

OOPS, I am so sorry to my visitors - huge apologies for forgetting to set this post in motion last week.  So how about I do this: combine both this week and last week in this post.  And I dearly have to be sure I get back into gear again!  Life has been ultra busy for me - just way too much for my schedule.

So now at the OUTLAWZ GREETINGS GROUP, last week we had a great challenge.  Although it's too late to challenge you to be in it, I just have to give a yell out from our sponsor who has been so ultrawonderful in sponsoring us (AWESOME PEOPLE!):

KITTY BEE DESIGNS
Prize 1 non coloured image

Take a peek at their beautiful fun digis - so many ideas, so many stamps, so little time.  Following are my entries in the challenge.

Theme:  Let there by Sky (somewhere) on your project

and

We'll begin by looking at the inside of the card.  Simple, eh?  Yes, it is.   

Exterior of my card
Created 4 cards for my stash!  WOO HOO!
OK, Nuf of last week!  Here is this week's challenge up next, and this one you can NOW PARTICIPATE in!

Our Theme:  Furry & Funny (animal in a humorous situation or with a funny sentiment)
 
Prize 2 images
and
Prize is 5 Digis
TWO WINNERS DECLARED IN THIS CHALLENGE!
And oh what YOU CAN DO in this challenge -  right?

I went with the  QKR CHEETAH
 http://www.qkrstampede.com/proddetail.php?prod=digi24308

and
 DR DIGI CLIMBING KITTENS  
http://www.doctor-digi.com/digital-stamps-animals/climbing-kitties


This is my swing card.  It's a pretty easy card to make once you have the template made.  Now I'm ready to do several.

So come on back and see what we are doing next week at the Outlawz Greetings group~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!