Monday, March 14, 2016

MY STITCH BACK IN TWINE gone Monochromatic

It's MONOCHROMATIC at the Outlawz Greetings Challenge!
Use any color, but stick with just shades of that color......and join us in welcoming
back our wonderful sponsor, MY STITCH BACK IN TWINE


And here's my image chosen from My Stitch Back in Twine, it's called 
Dreamy Darcee!
 

A very fun image.  I chose a window card and popped it away from the image.  Dots are done with Liquid  Pearls, all coloring done with Copics in shades of Orange!  A few fancy flowers added for taste and a beauty joins my birthday card collection! 

Come on over to OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE
show me your ZING in your artistry talents! 

1 comment:

  1. Love your card Linda!! Your coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!