Monday, March 21, 2016

IT'S HIP TO BE SQUARE!

March is such a wonderful month, I love the eagerness of the tree buds as they swell larger and then all of a sudden, we have instant spring breath!!!  To me March is an escape from winter.  This winter I made up my mind to keep my weight loss going and I've succeeded!  Soon I will reach my maintenance mile marker and relax a bit and spend a very special evening with hubby relaxing and celebrating as our favorite time of the year approaches.  

We do have a lot of birthday cards to send out each year, so that alone keeps me busy at my favorite past time working as a CO-LEADER with OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE!   

We have 2 sponsors this week and that means we have TWO WINNERS!  The sponsors are:
 
 
Prize:  1 image bundle - your choice!!!

BLOOBEL STAMPS
 Prize: The following 2 images are for someone....

Bloobel MY CUP OF TEA 
and
Bloobel MUSTACHE BALLERINA

My first creation was made with an image from a "bundle" from MELONHEADZ images.  Yes, bundle means "lots of images" for one small price!  Melonheadz is awesome with the no. of images you get in your packages!  Below is from HAPPY NEW YEAR bundle, would you believe!  I chose to insert BIRTHDAY (rub on) keeping the HAPPY portion of the image.  I do have a lot of wonderful little great grandson's to send cards to.

The background of both of my cards below was self-created using that wonderfully NEW YUPO paper - a polyester fabric woven into a card that makes using your alcohol inks (yes, including your copic inks) and allowing them to spread out into FUN!  (Really, I over did it in all my enthusiasm.)


FROM BLOOBEL:  MY CUP OF TEA
The left hand side was created also with different inks on YUPO.
Come on over to Outlawz and enter some of our wonderful challenges!  Hope to see you there!

1 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Fabulous cards. I have a lot of birthday cards to catch up on making too.
hugs,
Teresa

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!