Monday, March 28, 2016

ANYTHING GOES WITH THE IDES OF MARCH ENDING!


Good morning - and Happy Spring!  Altho Spring officially arrived last weekend, our weather did not reflect it til now.  My husband had fun standing eggs on end last Sunday!  These 4 went into the evening unscathed.

 By morning there was still ONE left standing.  How surprising!
 We also had a little snow and sleet the Sat. before Spring began - our weather in Wisconsin is totally unpredictable!  BTW those eggs are absolutely huge - we buy them from a neighboring farm and are they ever tasty!

ANYHOW, my challenge card will go into the OUTLAWZ GREETINGS GROUP which this week is being sponsored by:   ALICIABEL
The Shop
ALICIABEL is offering a prize package of 3 images (your choice).

My card below is called a REVERSE EXPLOSION CARD.  I learned how to make them from a wonderful friend in Northern WI.  They do fold flat to fit in an A2 envelope also!

My image choice is called: 
Butterfly Faery
http://www.aliciabel.com/public/en/movies/212-butterfly-faery.html


 Hope to see you at the Outlawz Greetings challenge this week!



2 comments:

  1. Good morning Linda and a belated happy Easter to you and yours. How fun getting those eggs to stand up. That's not easy to do. Your hubby must be a very patience man.

    Oh tir explosive box is just amazing and so is your coloring as always. You never stop to amaze me Linda with all the different card folds lately. That Butterfly Faery is darling and so perfect for Spring approach of your card.

    We're expecting to be in the 40s this week. Not great as the kiddos' soccer season starts this week too.

    May you have a beautiful start of your Monday and the last March week Linda. Take care and hugs to you.

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always forget to try to do that with eggs! Next year you will have to remind me before hand. I get fresh eggs from my boss who raises chickens, and I can really tell a difference in them too. Love your card Linda. Such a fun fold!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!