Monday, February 8, 2016

SPRING INTO ACTION ............

2016
FEBRUARY CHALLENGES at OUTLAWZ GREETINGS
Our MONTHLY SPONSORS are:   Rick St. Dennis, Creative Bug, Robyn's Fetish, Di's Digis Stamps, Angie's Bugaboo, Lacy Sunshine

---------------------------------------------------------
Today is February 8 and we are all longing for the few harbingers of spring we can find in Wisconsin.  It's cold - icy - windy with very little sun.  Yet the groundhog says spring is around the corner.
Feb. 8 Sponsor: Robyn's Fetish

Robyns Fetish has allowed us 3 of her gorgeous images to work with and tantalize
you into coming over and visiting her store.  I chose the spring cart!
Prize - 3 images
No digital papers available to team or prize.
Theme: All About Spring - card or 3D project, anything that represent Spring season  

 
So here is my sweetie and I do hope you come over to Outlawz Greetings challenge and compete with your friends in our challenge.  Come say "hi" to all my wonderful teamies and my awesome guest designer friend, Julie!

And please check this wonderful tutorial by my friend Christina at MEMORIES CRAFTER! 
 

 
3 beautiful images (your choice) are available to someone from Robyn's Fetish!!  WILL IT BE YOU!

3 comments:

Rannah Romps said...

So pretty! I love flowers.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Gorgeous card, Linda. Our groundhog died two days before his scheduled appearance. What does that mean? LOL!
hugs,
Teresa

Christina H. said...

Oh I adore your springtime card Linda! The bright young colors on the flowers and greenery along with the butterfly truly paint the picture that spring is here! And thanks for linking to my blog. You're so sweet.

I don't know what it means that Teresa's groundhogs died. But I do know groundhogs coming out is not to check out the weather but to look for a girlfriend! Haahaa.

Have a lovely day Linda. Hugs.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!