Saturday, February 27, 2016

SMILE - NOW and keep it going!

Come in and meet one of my very best friends, Christina H.  Christina and I met over 6 mos. ago when her artwork literally blew me away.  I just knew I had to have her on our OUTLAWZ GREETINGS challenge team as a designer!  We got her and we enjoyed every laugh, shout out, and free digis she's given us.  But this is her last month til fall of 2016.  She's a wife of a cardiac surgeon, works with local hospitals by creating some of the most beautiful work I've ever seen for memories for parents whose young infants lose their early battle for life, but most of all she's a MOM!  A busy mom - she leaves everyone I know in the dust insofar as caring for her family!   And she now is preparing to go into the busy tax season by helping others.

So meanwhile, Christina is offering some free digis on her website.  Check out below the "WILD CHILD" card I did for Christina......I so thoroughly enjoyed creating this card and then to hear  Christina was thrilled with it, just made my day.  Scroll down below my card for Christina's blog link where you can pick up a free digi or 2!!!!  Stop and say hi to her also!

Come visit Christina's blog!!!  http://Memoriescrafter.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I just adore your coloring of this little Sending Hugs girl Linda! Those raffles on the dress is astonishing and the hair color still make me chuckle. She truly does look like a wild child! Haahaa. Thank you for such a beautiful inspiration Linda.

    Oh you are giving me teary eyes and even harder to say good-bye. But it will be just a short good-bye. You'll be seeing me here on your beautiful blog and I'll be back to join in the challenges. I hope you'll stop by sometimes so you don't miss out any new digis I'll be drawing up next. I hope your weekend has been a good one and may you have a lovely blessing new month ahead Linda. - Hugs, Christina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!