Monday, February 1, 2016

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!

Today  is February 1st, do you believe it?  Tomorrow will be the decision of
our everloving ground hog as to whether we continue for 2 mos. of this cold or spring
is around the corner.   It usually works out the same, doesn't it.  Last year Jimmy the Groundhog in Wisconsin bit the mayor's ear - so they are on the lookout for a new groundhog.  Not sure what happened to Jimmy, but nibbling on the ear is not allowed apparently.

This week the Outlawz Greetings Challenge Sponsors are:

  Rick St Dennis  
https://www.zibbet.com/Rick1949 
Prize 3 images
and also: 
Prize – 5 images
Our wonderful theme:  Love is in the Air--anything with wings (on the image or any embellishment)

I chose a Creative Bug digi to work with and created 4 cards.  We really don't do Valentine's Day but these will be sent in friendship and love - starting with my 2 daughters.  The image is BELLA BERRY PICKING and I've added a butterfly here and there for embellishments.




I used up a few more scraps in my year long effort to use only what I have on hand, other than digi images given to me for being a DT member.
Come on over to OUTLAWZ GREETINGS and join in the fun - you could enter into both sponsors and receive 8 free digis!  It's worth trying!

1 comments:

Rannah Romps said...

What a sweet card Linda! I love the butterfly on the basket!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!