Monday, February 22, 2016

HAPPY............HELLO!

February 22

 OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE - COME JOIN US!
Welcome aboard my Outlawz Greetings Challenge image as a design team member of our group.  Our wonderful sponsor is: 

 Angie's Cards and Digis
  
And yes, there is a prize to the winner of her choice of any 3 Images.

The theme on your project should be either that of BIRTHDAY  or HELLO

My choice from Angie's Cards and Digis is:   CUTE BUG IN FLOWER

And of course I now have an extra Birthday card for my stash of cards. I love this one - just look at that cute little bug! What a happy card! Come join me at Outlawz Greetings challenge this week and you can now inspire ME!

1 comments:

Rannah Romps said...

What a Lovely Tree!! :) It goes so well with your image.
Hugs

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!