Monday, February 15, 2016

GET WELL!

February 15 and we're saying 
Our awesome sponsor is:
   
A wonderful prize of a $10 gift certificate will go to some lucky winner.

All the  while I was creating my card below, I was thinking of the irony that was bringing Get Well cards to my mailbox this week.  After falling severely on ice in January, striking my head badly and breaking a vertebrae, I was in a brace and in pain for 3 weeks waiting for my surgeon to come back from vacation.  Not that I deny him his time off either as he just had a double knee replacement!  But surgery was just a few days ago and I feel a lot better, and it's time to make Get Well Cards for our friends.
Here's my GET WELL card and image. 
USING: NURSING TED
(Nurses are precious to me as my daughter and my sister are
both nurses.  And my daughter also loves teddy bears.)

 Then come over to the Outlawz and join us this week!

3 comments:

  1. You've chosen such a sweet image to work with and I just adore the simplicity of your layout. It's beautiful and cleanliness. I love the bandages paper with the little added embellishment. Your bow is beautifully tied too! Have a lovely blessed Monday Linda. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute this is!! I love the coloring too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda this is beautiful and what a sweet image.'
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!