Thursday, February 11, 2016

CHECK OUT MY NEW HAT!




THESE LOVELY HATS WITH OUR WONDERFUL OWLS
on them are being handmade and sent out by your cute little owlet.  She's
also my daughter Rebecca Hovde.  I am wearing a soft pink with owls that
have black eyes!  How cool huh?  I love it as it's so warm. 

Price is $10.00 + $5 shipping.
Please email Becky Hovde at:  hivebiz@centurytel.net with your size and choice
of colors.  You can send her payment upon her paypalling you that it's done.
What? No Paypal?  Cash and checks are good too!

3 comments:

  1. Oh you look so radiant in that hat Linda! Seeing you smile and knowing you are recovering wonderfully make me feel so happy. I'm so glad. Enjoy the weekend Linda. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!