Monday, January 25, 2016

It's one of those............

ANYTHING GOES WEEKS!
 
Today is January 25
and at the OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE, our sponsors are:
CRAFTY SENTIMENTS - http://www.craftsentimentsdesigns.co.uk
 
and
DECOSSE'S DYNAMITE DOODLES
 
 THERE WILL BE PRIZES FROM BOTH SPONSORS!!
 
Three images from Crafty Sentiments and a super
wonderful choice of gift packages from Decosse's!
 
For my first card I used a combo of digi papers and sentiment from Decosse's
all belonging to SURRENDER-LET GO-FAITH SET and THE BEAUTY OF BUTTERFLIES JOURNAL CARD


  AND FROM CRAFTY SENTIMENTS, I  chose
HENRY WHY NOT (couple differing cards)
 
and BOBBY ON STAIRS

Come on over to OUTLAWZ GREETING CHALLENGE this week
and put a little creativity on your project!!!  REMEMBER:  ANYTHING GOES this week!

Share that project with us - and inspire us!!!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Linda, your three other cards are adorable, but your first card was EXACTLY what I needed to hear today, as I have been struggling through a past decision and wondering if I did the right thing. Thank you. You were the voice of God for me today.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, I'm loving all three of your cards! The birthday sentiment on Henry Why Not card is so neat but i too is very touch with the sentiment on the first butterfly card. Something I need to hear and remind of as well. Thanks so much for sharing that! Hope you are having a blessed weekend and recovering a bit more each day. Thinking of you always. Hugs, Christina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!