Wednesday, December 23, 2015

WISHING YOU A LOVELY HOLIDAY!

...from us all including our fur babes and cold wintry snowmen under the tree.  
NO SNOW THIS YEAR.

A lovely card came in my mail and I am displaying because it just amazes me how the 3d effect she gave it just pops out at you. Shirley (the artist) is a wonderful girlfriend and is so endowed with artistic talents, she just wows me! Enjoy her card!!!


 I wish you all a quiet personable holiday and season as we begin to
close out 2015.  I wish you a wonderfully precious 2016. 
Consider being a follower of mine, there will be blog candy in 2016
since I finally have 102+ followers.

1 comments:

Christina Hor said...

(me singing to the tune of White Christmas): I'm still dreaming for my White Christmas which looks like that not happening! Still I wish you and yours a Merry...Merry Jolly Christmas this yeaaaar! Haha. Have a happy holidays Linda and may the new year brings much happiness, peace, joy and comfort to you and your love ones.

Hugs, Christina

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!