Saturday, December 12, 2015

WELCOME ABOARD LIV L.!

OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE (AND I ESPECIALLY) open up this MONTH OF DECEMBER with a wonderful WELCOME ABOARD TO MY FRIEND, LIV!  
For December she is our new GUEST DESIGNER with absolutely beautiful creations.  In January 2016 she will move into our group as a permanent Design Team Member!  WOO HOO!


My name is Liw (pronounce Liv) who lives in Sweden and I am 41 years old. I am a single mother of two boys at the ages 5 and 9 in November. Currently working as a Front Desk Agent at a summer hotel and are loving it.

I have always seen myself as a crafty person. I have had an eye for decoration, decorating, coming up with solutions to do things easier. I have done some drawing when I was younger, even attended a drawing, clay, photo, theater course. My mother has always been creating things when I was a kid. She crochet or knitted clothes to my Barbie dolls, she even knitted clothes for us, as well as doing cross stitch paintings.

I have done some knitted baby blankets to some friends and family members, I do Pearl jewelry such as earrings, bracelets, necklace and even some rings. About a year ago I started to do some coloring. I don't recall how I came across the Promarkers, but I got into it right away. I bought a set and then it was on... along the way I have learned a lot about making cards and how to use stamps. How to color with the Promarkers and are still learning new things everyday.

I am a member of different groups at Facebook where I share my Craft as well as get inspiration and tips on doing better. I never thought that I would be this hooked on doing my own cards and I am loving every second of it. I even started a Promarkers Group in Swedish since I didn't find one and here I try to give tips to others that just started with promarkers, as well as other members gives tips and tricks.

Liw Lejdbrandth GDT
USING:   CREATIVE BUG: North Pole Ambassador

 
The words "God Jul" means Merry Christmas in Swedish, just so you know
and are wondering ;)

1 comments:

Christina Hor said...

That is a sweet card by Liw. I love the smile of the snowman. So cute!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!