Monday, December 14, 2015

MAKE IT MUSIC AT OUTLAWZ


Welcome to ANOTHER AWESOME challenge of the month.  The link for you to follow at is:
OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE GROUP

  

And our theme is:  Put some music on your card - any theme.  Well I chose a section from a lovely video going around the net.  The cat outside the closed bedroom door is crying for his ancestors because he's sure everyone has abandoned him.  A martini would help!



Come join us at Outlawz Greetings Challenge this week -- you could be the lucky winner!

1 comments:

Christina Hor said...

Haha. I love the humor in this darling cat with the bunny slippers Linda! That is a great color on him and nice layout! I wish I can whip up cards as quick as you and beautiful too! Thanks so much again for covering the post for me.

Hugs,
Christina

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!