Monday, November 2, 2015

CHRISTMAS REFLECTIONS - Are Your Cards in Process?

NOVEMBER'S SURPRISES AT
OUTLAWZ GREETING CHALLENGE

FIRST OF ALL, Let me introduce to you, my reader, our newest Guest Design Team Member, Ms. Linda Simpson.  I've known Linda for awhile now and was delighted to hear she'd love to be a GDT for us........so photo and short bio below.  Read and come visit her work.


Hi my name is Linda and I am a craftaholic.  I have been crafting all my life but started paper crafting 16 years ago. I love different aspects of paper crafting and enjoy mixing different techniques onto my projects.
My favourite theme is vintage with a touch of steampunk. My favourite embellishments are Lace, Pearls, Flowers but of course I love to embellish and have to stop myself from over embellishing my projects.  I am very lucky that I work in the crafting industry for Personal Impressions as their social media manager as well as looking after their blogs and design team.  I do hope you like my project.
 
 
 AND NOW FOR OUR CHALLNGE OF THE WEEK.......
"Christmas Reflections" is our theme!
...using a shiny or mirrored embellishment on your Christmas-

November 2 thru 8

POPPY SEED GRAPHICS
THE FAIRY OF CHRISTMAS
 AND
 SLS CHRISTMAS BIRDS ON A BRANCH  (2 cards)


Now it's your turn.   Share that project with us - and inspire us!!!

2 comments:

Rannah Romps said...

Very nice cards. So Christmassy! I love all the Christmas colors!

Christina Hor said...

A beautiful post Linda and love your Christmas Reflections cards! Such stunning shine on them. Thanks for a sparkling challenge Linda. I have forgotten all about my blinks and glitters until this challenge. Wishing you a lovely weekend.

Hugs, Christina

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!