Monday, November 16, 2015

BRINGING IN THE FUCHSIA FAIRIES!


EVERYTHING IS FUCHSIA AT
OUTLAWZ GREETING CHALLENGE
" USE THE COLOR FUSCHSIA IN YOUR IMAGE OR PAPER" is our theme!

November 16 thru 22, 2015

 
is an image from our sponsor:


And this was a great challenge.  I kept with a few shades of fuchsia in various items from my stahs.  Oh I forgot to mention I'm on a no buy for the rest of 2015.  This means I buy absolutely nothing to embellish or use in my card making - including paper!  I have plenty, believe me.

So why not come on over to Outlawz Greetings Challenge (click there) and check the other cards the DT have created.  Life is good with the fairies of A&T Emerald!

 

1 comments:

Rannah Romps said...

Very cute figure. I love the flowers too!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!