Monday, November 30, 2015

ANYTHING GOES AT OUTLAWZ

IT'S ANYTHING GOES AT
OUTLAWZ GREETING CHALLENGE
And that is our theme all week long!

November 30 thru Dec7

I want to holler out a huge thank you to Linda Simpson for being a guest designer on the group all the month of November.  Her work is so beautiful, I can't stop singing her praises.  Her wonderful blog is at http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com and you'll find her latest post at Outlawz there as well.  HUGS TO YOU LINDA!  Come back another month, will you?

Meanwhile back at the OUTLAWZ RANCH, we're spending a week doing our thing with ANYTHING GOES.  Here's my design for you, using:  BLOOMING SURPRISE HEDGEHOGS.

Our wonderful sponsor is:

Di's Digital Stamps 
http://www.disdigistamps.com/

  So come on over to Outlawz and have some fun with us this week.  Perhaps it's your time to win some prizes from all our wonderful weekly and monthly sponsors.

Now as a special surprise to myself, I am officially declaring I'm thru making Christmas Cards.  I do believe I am well endowed with a goodly number and it will surely be easy to create one or 2 if I do run out.    Here are my last 2 cards, both called Holly.  WOO HOO!





1 comment:

  1. WOW! Awesome coloring of the hedgehogs Linda! I just adore all Di's hedgehogs. I have this one and have tried coloring but I couldn't get the fur right. If you ever plan to do step by step tutorial on this, I'll be your first student!

    Your second card is as sweet as the first! Love the cropped technique!

    Hugs,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!