Monday, October 19, 2015

FROSTY WATCHES THE AURORA BOREALIS

DATE:  October 19 at OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE, we're having fun with flowers and/or brads.  Our awesome sponsor is RICK ST DENNIS (click to see his products including the brand new adult coloring books!)
Sponsor:  Rick St Dennis   
 
Theme: Use Flowers or Brads on your project

I created the Northern Lights by using flicks of various colors
of my copic pens.  This is my first try and know I'll be trying more.
 I used brads and not flowers and also used a bit of Frantage.  There are 3 ribbons at the base.  This is an A6 card. 



FROSTY DIGI STAMP
Thank you for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. I finally got some time to do a couple blog hops and have to stop by yours first Linda. I just LOVE your aurora borealis. That's a masterpiece right there and to be able to capture colors in this way is just incredible! I hope you framed it up! Have a lovely and restful weekend Linda. I don't think I'll get much rest this weekend. I need more time! Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!