Monday, September 7, 2015

CIRCLE YOUR PROJECT!

It's September 7 and we are ready for a new challenge at the 
OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE GROUP!
Our sponsors are Angies Cards and Digis and Kenny K

.
http://kennykdownloads.com/
AND WOO HOO!  Our theme is Circles
The sponsor I used was Angie's Digis.

I thought I'd really challenge myself and just choose a bow from Angie's Digis.  
Here is my finished project a 5x7 card.......I used some layering with beautiful vellum, 
did a bit of embossing on BIG SHOT, added a few embellies and wallah!  
The bow is actually 3 different colored bows layered on top of each other and popped off 
the page.
Below is the interior - I kept it simple.
Sentiment - Cheryl Alger 

And I  had so much leftover, I created yet one more card!


Come over to the Outlawz Greetings challenge, you have all week to put your project in.  Remember, we must have a sentiment on your project too.

1 comments:

Christina Hor said...

LOVE LOVE your bow cards Linda. I don't have a favorite. They both equally stunning. I need to play with my glitter more. Thanks for the inspiration. Wishing you a lovely Monday. Hugs.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!