Monday, September 14, 2015

ARE YOU USING PINK YET

MY LITTLE PINKIE IS POINTING AT THE NEW
OUTLAWZ GREETING CHALLENGE
"Use pink on your project" is our theme!

September 14

Our awesome sponsors are:
Doctor Digi

and


Just remember our theme: Must have pink on card
Meet my friend 
(This card uses the theme pink in various places......which
I can use for little girls' birthdays....
whereas this card I can use for any little boy's birthday.)

So I had time left over and wanted to try a
RICK ST DENNIS IMAGE - OCTOBER MORNING GLORY
so I did 2 of them using up some of my ribbons in the difference.

Come on over to Outlawz Greetings Challenge this week and join us in using the color pink somewhere on your project!  Prizes await for someone!

2 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Great cards. I like what you do with that ribbon.
hugs,
Teresa

Christina Hor said...

Hi Linda. Two stunning cards, each with its own beauty. Though I'm scare to be near a clown, you've made this one very gentle and sweet and thus approachable. Your Morning Glory gal is simply stunning with your soft coloring and the silkiness of the ribbon and bow base layer. It's so incredible of the numbers of cards you create weekly. Wishing you a lovely day Linda.

Hugs - Christina
memoriescrafter.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!