Monday, August 3, 2015

WELCOME ABOARD JOANNE!!!



WELCOME ABOARD to Joanne Dykes, of Great Barr, Birmingham UK.

My name is Joanne or Jo for short, I don't mind which. I'm 30 years old and work full time for a plus size clothes retailer in the UK. I've been crafting for over 10 years now doing various different things. I am artistic and have A-levels & a foundation degree in art and design plus textiles. I've recently made all the wedding stationery for my brother's wedding and again for my best friend's wedding. If I'm not working or crafting I'm down watching my favourite football team play.

We are going to enjoy having Jo on board with the rest of us.  She has some big shoes to fill in the leaving of Shannon, who her work place has been given her office job in her home and caused a lot of extra work for her in travel and in getting ready for the digital Medicare problems coming up this fall.  Good luck Shannon!

Meanwhile, come on over to OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE and enter August's first challenge (TIC TAC TOE) with Charlene and the rest of our gals!

Happy August to us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!