Monday, August 3, 2015

WELCOME ABOARD CHARLENE!


WELCOME to Charlene Mitchell, as she joins the OUTLAWZ GREETINGS GROUP for the month of August as a Guest Design Team Member!  Don't you love that smile of hers! Charlene and I have been friends for a while now; she's also been my salvation when technology confuses me in these photo programs people use!  Thank you gf!

Her bio:
My name is Charlene and I live in Burlington, ON Canada (near Toronto). I have been crafting for as long as I can remember and I become addicted to every craft I fall in love with!
My latest addictions are card-making and doodling (through Zentangle and ZIA – Zentangle-Inspired Art). In both addictions I get my fill of colour with prismacolour pencils, Copics and watercolours.
Digi stamps are my favourite and I have a substantial collection of anything cute, floral and fun!
I’m so excited to be the August GD for the Greeting Card Challenge and I look forward to seeing what you create!

Meanwhile, come on over to OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE and enter August's first challenge (TIC TAC TOE) with Charlene and the rest of our gals!

Happy August to us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!