Monday, August 3, 2015

TIC TAC TOE!

IT'S AUGUST AT OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE!

First of all, please allow me to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to my friend and Outlawz DT Shannon as she moves towards a very busy time of the year for her in her position.  Shannon, please know we want you back as soon as time permits again, and remember there is always the GDT positions open!
And in the same note, we welcome a new DT and a new GDT to our group with this month's first post!  Pop on over to our announcement at Outlawz Greetings!

Meanwhile our challenge this week is TIC TAC TOE - Who doesn't love to play this game!  Pick your line you want to create in........I chose the middle horizontal line for my image. 
 
 
What do you think, did I succeed?  There is a lot going on in this card - it was fun to do another Christmas card in July!

1 comments:

Susan Kennedy said...

Hey Linda :) Gorgeous card!! Love your coloring and the embossing is fantastic! I've come over.. to one.. be your new follower :) And 2... respond to your question! You wanted to know what I used for the white dots in the dotted background. I actually used Copic Opaque White. I wanted the white to be really white! :) Thanks for asking :D

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!