Monday, August 10, 2015

DOUBLE FRAME IT AT OUTLAWZ GREETINGS

IT'S DOING A PAIR OF FRAMES AT
OUTLAWZ GREETING CHALLENGE
"USE 2 FRAMES ON YOUR PROJECT" is our theme!

AUGUST 10, 2015 THRU AUGUST 16, 2015

OUR SPONSORS ARE:

 

AND

 
(New sponsor for Outlawz)

I chose the following image and created a cute birthday card.
FROM MY STITCH BACK IN TWINE shop
(Click on Bessie!)

I chose this opportunity to use a new product TO ME called Frantage. Wow, I guess it's not a good thing to be a bit shaky! And I also used some Aztec Gold a friend gave me, acted very much like gold leaf. The moon was not part of the image so I took a circular item I had in my stash and created my own full moon.

So come on over to OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE and check out what the design team members and our wonderful guest designer have created to ignite that spark of artistry in you!

2 comments:

  1. Great design and I love the sentiment.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love your card ,,, love your colouring and fun card ... thanku for using my image and sharing on your blog ... Kristyn xx mystitchbackintwine4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!