Wednesday, July 15, 2015

IT CAN'T BE MONDAY AGAIN!

It's ACTUALLY WEDNESDAY here at YOUR SCRAPBOOK PLACE CHALLENGE BLOG!
"Anything goes" is our theme!
Our challenge has been on since July 1st and the number of awesome 'anything goes' entries is just astounding!  I love to see all the inspiration as well as the newcomers whose blogs I haven't yet visited but now will take the time.

For this week, I chose:  LIZZY LOVE IMAGE #154.  Some Monday mornings, this fits perfectly, and most any day I do have to have my coffee first!!!  BTW 3 sentiments come with this image and it's an absolute doll to color.  I did 2 cards.  So don't hesitate, hop on over to LIZZY LOVE #154 and grab her as fast as you can!

or


Come on over to YOUR SCRAPBOOK PLACE CHALLENGE...
Join in with our fun and perhaps win some prizes!
Share that project with us - and inspire us!!!

3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Fabulous coloring on this!
Hugs,
Teresa

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card!!!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!