Monday, June 8, 2015

WET OR DRY??

WOW!  Ladies, do you believe it's June 8th already?  I can't believe spring is already gone!  Well here we got with a great sponsor this week and some wonderful images, I'd love to see your name in the magical winner's circle
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings


 
Prize 2 images from our Sponsor: Dr Digi
Our awesome Theme: Emboss it wet or dry!!

I chose to use this cuter than cute image of 
Non Drip Gloss

You can see both the exterior and interior.  I chose wet and dry embossing.  The background paper behind the sentiment is wet embossed with a special glitter embossing powder my friend Mary gave me.  And the outside of the card is dry embossed with those wonderful pop dots from an embossing folder on a great shiny green backdrop!

And btw, this is just like I look when I choose to paint - whether a small item or a whole room, you would not recognize me.  I just can't help it!  
But now I'd love to see what you can dream up for our theme:  EMBOSS IT, WET OR DRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!