Saturday, May 2, 2015

SLIDE ME UP AND DOWN!


What a week I've had - did you ever feel like you were being totally swamped - seemed like everyday there was a new something to happen....not always good either.   But I survived.

However, I have a huge apology to make to my wonderful friends in the YOUR SCRAPBOOK PLACE BLOGSPOT CHALLENGE - ANYTHING GOES!  I had this post in draft and had not finished it as of last nite.  I always want to meet my obligations but this time I feel pretty badly.

YOUR SCRAPBOOK PLACE CHALLENGE BLOGSPOT has a wonderful sponsor this month for the theme ANYTHING GOES!  So JUST IMAGINE THAT!
 

This Panda Bear set is just awesome that I got from Imagine that!  One really great thing about the stamps from this store is that they come in sets where you receive both a line drawing that you can color as well as a pre-colored drawing!  How awesome is that?  It's great if you need a quick card and just want to print out beautifully colored images.  Their stamps also come with a wonderful assortment of sentiments.
 
Here's an awesome example of what a single digi stamp "set" comes with

For a $3.50 set you get everything seen in the photo PLUS outline images of the bears shown.  There's 2 different formats of the bears shown in color, 5 digi papers, 7 different sentiments in black and white, three sentiments in color.  It's a fabulous set for the price and so many different cards you can make with it!

Here's the scoop on DOUBLE SLIDER CARDS AND PATTERNED PAPER that I used to make the following cards.  I found the instrux on Beccy's Blog (click there)!


Now come on over to YOUR SCRAPBOOK PLACE CHALLENGE and enter our ANYTHING GOES challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Linda :) These are amazing - so fun and creative!! Definitely worth the wait - I'm sure your DT sistahs will forgive you heehee. Thank you so much for creating these cuties with my Pandas digi set. I'm excited to see them. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ~Kris
    Imagine That! 'Digi of the Month' Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lady! Glad to see you survived your week. These slider cards turned out awesome! I'll have to try them in about three years when I might have some time. ;)

    Thanks so much for entering your card into the customer gallery over at Imagine That! Digis by Kris. Good luck in the next draw.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Imagine That! Digis by Kris!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Linda! I love these slider cards. So very creative! Do you have a tutorial for these?

    I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also. I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes. I would love for you to join my celebration. Join as a follower (if not already), comment and add your blog link to Mr. Linky. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!