Monday, May 11, 2015

LUV YOU MOM!

 Today at the Outlawz Greetings Challenge, we are honoring our Mothers. 

Our Sponsor is Deedee's - Prize $15 voucher
Theme: Mother's Day. Include at least one flower
A LITTLE SOMETHING is what I chose from DEE DEE'S DIGIS.  Oh my goodness, once I put my Ranger glaze on there, it looked so good.  I love white frosting!!!  

But a big nightmare happened while I was trying to get my glaze to come out of the bottle.  NOTE: I've got my bottles all done up with this fancy smancy baby bottle tops, and I'm getting a bit of dry up in the contents even tho I followed directions perfectly.  I went to squeeze (GENTLY!) the glaze out on the 2nd of my 2 identical cards, and wallah it ALL came out and ruined my 2nd card.  Sooooooooo based on how much hard dry up goop I'm getting on my bottles using that silicone bottle nipple idea, I'm discarding it and going back to using a pin on the tops under their original covers!  What a waste I had.  And disappointment.

And a word about my creation:  the cake is actually the digi!  The beautiful sentiment about Mom's and children came from my stash of which I had not labelled.  So if you know where this digi and layout originated, please let me know.  
AND MEANWHILE - Give a MOM a hug!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!