Monday, May 4, 2015

DO YOU LIKE A GREAT POLKA.....?

IT'S POLKA DOT TIME AT THE  OUTLAWZ GREETING CHALLENGE
Just make a project using polka dots, and
don't we all love them!

Date:  May 4, 2015
Our sponsor is:

http://bugaboostamps.com
PRIZE:  7 images!!!

And I've chosen Kitties from their wonderful selection.  My dots are on the background and on my blue pennant flags.  2 years ago a lovely kitty of mine passed on and she was white and blue - a rag-doll breed and the most lovable sweetheart that ever owned me!  the yellow kitty is another sweetheart who wandered into our life too.  I still plant flowers on all our pets' graves.  Which reminds me it's Memorial Day coming up too - my eldest brother and I usually do go to our parents graves and decorate them, but this year he may not be able to do it.  Praying we can still have one more long car ride and dinner out together!

But here's my 5 3/4 x 6 card.  Hope you like!

Come on over to OUTLAWZ GREETING CHALLENGE this week
and PUT SOME POLKA DOTS on your project!!!

Share that project with us - and inspire us!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!