Monday, April 27, 2015

A HUGE CONGRADS!

To all of our graduating friends and relatives whether they be leaving kindergarden or post grad studies!!  We realize how much work you are putting into your growing more knowledge and love you for it in hopes of improving your world. 

I chose RORY'S DIPLOMA at Outlawz Greetings Challenge and I went a bit further and made a double  slider card.  I found the instrux on Beccy's Blog (click there)!  And the awesome grad stamp is at Lacy Sunshine's!

This actual challenge is ANYTHING GOES - it was my choice to do a double slider card.  Just want you to know........I'd love to see more of my artistic friends creating this week and joining me at Outlawz Greetings.



Get your double slider card instrux and come on over to Outlawz and enter your artwork.

2 comments:

glendabrooks.blogspot.com said...

This is just adorable! Well done!

Teresa Arsenault said...

What a fab grad card. Love the design and the interaction.
HUgs,
TEresa

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!