Monday, March 30, 2015

I'M SEW SORRY...

 Before I start, I want to wish wonderful Birthday Wishes to my eldest
daughter, Becky - a wonderful 50 years ago our lives intertwined.  She is so talented
and such a productive lady, I LOVE YOU!  On March 28th we celebrated with a surprise
50th birthday bash for her - of which she knew nothing about!  What a wonderful day and
special thank you to her younger sister Shelly for coordinating everything!
* * * * *
Our mission this week at OUTLAWZ GREETING CHALLENGE
on March 30 - is our favorite "ANYTHING GOES"!!!

Our wonderful Sponsor: Angies

I chose DAISY MAY SEWING for my image
and along with a ticket decided she could be a get well or belated birthday or
many other ideas!  (I'm on this ticket thing you see!)

All of her bg papers came from a DCWV Crafty Stack - I love those papers!


Come on over to the Outlawz Greetings Challenge this week - it's the end of the month and prizes are to be had!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!