Monday, March 9, 2015

GLITTER AND SHIMMER AT THE OUTLAWZ

Today is March 9 - Spring is only 11 days away
AND Easter is less than 4 wks away!

OUTLAWZ GREETINGS gals have challenged you to create
something glittery and shimmery........can you?.......will you?

Our wonderful awesome creative
Sponsor: Creative Bug
Theme: Glitter and Shimmer
Hosted by: Michelle V.

My chosen image from Creative Bug is:   CHIRPS ARRIVAL


You will see lots of glitz and glimmer and shimmer on this card.  I started with a backdrop of holographic paper which is self adhesive as well!  My friend Judy gave me several sheets of this and I totally am in love with it.  There is a pin and beads sticking out of the flower on the left, the center of my flower is all glitzy and I even added a full line of rhinestones on the ribbon over the die cut sections of grass!  I don't know if you can see it, but Little Chirp's egg shell is covered with Ranger Gloss Accents!  Little Chirp is ready for his Easter presentation!

1 comments:

Holly Young said...

wow, you definitely have the glitz and shimmer covered in this card. Such a cute little Easter chick too!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!