Sunday, March 1, 2015

BIRTHDAY CARDS

Our challenge is:  ANYTHING GOES
            


Fred, She Said Designs .... The StoreOur wonderful sponsor is:  FRED SHE SAID

I decided to create another box of fun birthday cards.  So take a look around below and let me know what you think.  Would you believe all these images come from FRED SHE SAID - PRECOLORED!!!!  Yes, that's what I said - precolored.  Put a little more into the card's embellies and you will have some darling cards.








 See you again next month at YOUR SCRAPBOOK PLACE!

2 comments:

  1. I love all your cards! How you can use the same image and just keep changing the background and it makes a totally different looking card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, these are all so darling! I love the scene you created for the jump roping girls. Fabulous job on that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!