Monday, February 23, 2015

The Cattails!

Monday, February 21
and today our theme is:  ANYTHING GOES with a twist
of 4 or more layers on your project.

Our Sponsor: Robyn's Fettish

Hosted by: Chana

Here are 2 of my cards using that wonderful image from Robyn's Fettish!  I placed it on a FRONT STEP CARD.   And colored the scene with copics as well as adding in a few dimensional items to make it all pop.


Linda W:  Cattails

This post hopefully will be my return to my design teams.  I underwent two eye surgeries and literally have what I feel as if are new eyes.  A toric lens was implanted in each eye to adjust my horrid astigmatisms along with the removal of the cataract on each eye, and the world sure looks different again.   Now doc and I watch and wait to see if my glaucoma pressures will settle back into a normal range.  He forewarned me we could have problems with the 'trabs' and right off they showed their inability to adjust to 'better things for me'.  

But wonderful to see you back visiting.  Til next time.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!