Tuesday, February 3, 2015

SPARKLE SPRINKLE AND GLITTER

What happens when you put a design team on working some beauty  with glitter and glimmers.
Well you get SPARKLE N SPRINKLE - the great sponsor willing to lend a few images to CREATIVE CARD CREW to inspire YOU, our reader!

Sketch 80 Glitter
Challenge expires 2/16/15
A new sponsor for us!
Prize: Up to $15 in Digi's

BEE HUMMINGBIRD
I had some wonderfl pansies and leaves that were die cut by a friend of mine for use in making cards...this was quite awhile ago.  Time went by and I accidentally 'refound' them and decided to do all pieces in metallic rub on.  I hope you like it.

Update on 2/6/15.  I sent this card to my lovely youngest daughter and tonite she opened it after work and gave me the most wonderful phone call of all.  She was ecstatic about the results of the metallic rub ons I used and is going to frame it.  What a wonderful thank you!!!  

Come join us at CREATIVE CARD CREW and show your glitter!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Linda. The coloring is just so lifelike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, amazing coloring and such vibrant and bright colors, my favorite kind! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!