Tuesday, February 24, 2015

POPPIES AND FLANDERS FIELD

COME JOIN US!
CHALLENGE #81
THEME:  BIRTHDAY
OUR LOVELY SPONSOR
http://creativecardcrewteam.blogspot.com/

MY LATEST BIRTHDAY CARD

Poppies just 'Pop" for me - love their colors.  Ever since I took a walk thru a art museum in Madison WI I've been "hooked" with poppies.  There was this wonderful painting there of "Flanders Field" full of poppies and remembrances of WWII where my dad had served.

My apologies for forgetting to get this post up - I spent most of this month away from sunlight and computers so I could have a couple eye surgeries and let them heal well.  I'm now 1 week out from the last surgery and doing well.  All in the name of not going blind.  That's a great reason!

3 comments:

  1. Just so beautiful and the bow is the perfect touch.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very good reason to stay away from computers for a bit. Hope you are still recovering well after surgery! Love this creation; I especially love poppies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Linda. I love the touch of sparkle and the pretty ribbon! So happy to hear you are doing well after your surgery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!