Sunday, February 1, 2015

A BUCKET OF FREE FLOWERS

February 1, 2015 to  February 27, 2015
Sponsored by:
The prize is 3 free digis from Sandi's and a winner is selected by random.org
 so everyone has a wonderful chance.

ANYTHING GOES IS YOUR THEME
My image is the freebie image BUCKET OF FLOWERS fro SANDI SAMPLES.  You can receive this very image and keep on playing monthly and get a whole year's worth of freebies eventually!
How fun is that!!!
 
I always need birthday cards so there's my sentiment.  The card is an A2 from THE PAPER CUT in Appleton Wi - I totally love getting my stationery from Sarah!

Come join in - grab your image, show us your inspiration
and you are assured of another freebie next month.

1 comment:

  1. Love the sweet image and such a pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!