Monday, January 12, 2015

CUTER THAN CUTE - for sure!

HI THERE FROM OUTLAWZ!!!


 Today's challenge at OUTLAWZ GREETING CHALLENGE is for you and myself to use black and white on your project and ONLY ONE OTHER COLOR.  I chose red.  This sweet fella is from ALL DRESSED UP and the name of the image is CUTER THAN CUTE.  Click on the links to find your own - believe it or not - he is FREE!  We all love free!

http://api.ning.com/files/zdyFMqJvbXLJmGnl*a41M1ZNgmCdjV8AAHgA0Rh2jUjnDWlcZLnku59rEk8nsPglB-rBj2g2HXPKWNqJtx3EVnsEJ5V8c-fD/ALLDRESSEDUP.jpg
As you can see, everything is basic die cutting layers and putting them together and pulling a few rub ons out of my stash.  I colored him with my copics and prismacolors.  

The red eye is to resemble how often dogs' eyes are so large you can see their vein structure........at least in my puppy you can.

I totally am in love with ALL DRESSED UP IMAGES!!!

COME ON OVER TO OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE today - get some ideas from our wonderful design team members and enter the challenge with the possibility of some wonderful prizes for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!