Monday, December 15, 2014

WINTER BEAUTY AND FAREWELL

Good morning Peeps!
Today is December 15 and we have a WOW of a sketch challenge for you
at SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY.
We are being sponsored by:
Prize: 5 lb. Voucher

HERE'S YOUR SKETCHY

Here's my image selection of - Winter Beauty

And now with heavy heart, I hate to tell you that this will be my last post at SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY.  It's been a special spot for me to design with everyone.  But SALS is closing its doors and we're inviting you to come over to CREATIVE CARD CREW Challenge where a few of us designers at SALS will be glad to greet you.

However, you can always find me right back here posting cards and projects for a few other companies and blog challenges.   But I'm going to miss the sketch challenges - they are my favorite.

Meanwhile, you have yourself an awesome Christmas holiday season.

2 comments:

  1. Linda, what a beautiful creation! Love the corner embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, love your card! This image is so pretty and the papers you used are fabulous. I'm sad to see that SALS is closing too. I've really enjoyed designing for SALS and using all the great sketches. I hope to see you at other challenges now and then. Will try to check out Creative Card Crew when I can!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!