Monday, December 8, 2014

PATTERNS AND BLING

 December 8th - OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE
Sponsor: Lacy Sunshine
 
Theme: Use at least three patterns and some bling on your project

And for this project I chose to use
THEA BOO - Blowing Bubbles
She was such a sweetheart to color up!  The backgrd paper is actually one of the 3 design papers.  I just happened to have the flower design paper of daisies in my stash from another project!  Innovation!! - I painted 4 white pearls with my copics to get a matching pearl!
Quick interior for a note and wishes

COME JOIN US AT THE OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE THIS WEEK!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, my original comment was for the wrong card... haven't had enough coffee yet. This is totally cute! Love the sweet image and your great papers. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!