Monday, November 3, 2014

OUTLAWZ FALL COLORS

FALL  HAS HIT SW WISCONSIN WITH VENGEANCE!  I cannot believe it, our days have turned into high temps of 42 degrees.  I suppose the next thing we'll see are snowflakes; I really think they can wait til 2015.

Well here's a rocking great challenge for you at OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE, no matter where you live.  SHARE A PROJECT USING FALL COLORS!!  This challenge begins November 3rd and you have a week to link your project!  

The OUTLAWZ GREETINGS Sponsors are: Sweet N Sassy and Whoopsi Daisy

Sweet 'n Sassy StampsWhoopsi Daisy


SUNNY SQUIRREL 
 Interior of card

So won't you come along and play and if you are not one of my followers, please sign up.  Leave me a link to your blog so I can visit also.  Thanks and Happy Fall!

1 comments:

Pat said...

As I said before, I love this card with that cute image! Great colors, and I love the way you embellish the insides of your cards, too>

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!